- In-Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Grocery Shopping & Errands
- Hygiene, Grooming, & Bathing
- Transferring & Positioning
- 24 Hour Home Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Companion Care
Companion Care in Fresno, CA
If your aging loved one is feeling lonely, companion care is exactly what they need.
The fact is that most seniors are attached to their home, in which they’ve spent most of their lives. The problem is that in some cases, this means that they have to live alone. Social isolation comes with all kinds of negative effects and can cause serious mental, emotional, and even physical issues.
First of all, living alone is something that can trigger depression, anxiety, and many other mental conditions, not to mention that it’s guaranteed to make them sad. On top of that, seniors who live alone might fall and sustain serious injuries.
The solution seems pretty simple – hiring professional care providers to help them out. Comfort Keepers of Fresno offers companion care services which are designed to make the seniors feel happier.
Conversation & Companionship
Just having someone to talk to can mean a lot to seniors! It can improve their mood significantly, not to mention that having meaningful conversations can also give them a kind of mental workout they need. But, companion care is not just about conversation. Our caregivers will do all in their power to get your senior loved one interested in living an active life.
What this means is that they will encourage the seniors to go out and meet with old friends and family members. They will also introduce them to other seniors living in this part of the state, who share similar interests. They may even suggest taking up a hobby or getting involved in a charity cause.
Apart from providing companion care services, we offer all kinds of other services, including the following:
- Light housekeeping – Professional care providers can help out with all kinds of light housekeeping duties, including dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, and so on.
- Grocery shopping – The seniors who have trouble walking and driving can let the caregivers do the grocery shopping for them.
- Meal preparation – Each caregiver working for us is a well-trained professional who knows how to prepare healthy meals in accordance with doctor’s recommendations.
- Medication management – If the senior has to take a large number of different pills on a daily basis, keeping a track of it might become difficult. This is where we can help with their medication management services.
If companion care sounds like the service your elderly loved one may need, feel free to get in touch with Comfort Keepers by visiting our offices in Fresno, CA, or by calling (559) 365-6440.
Comfort Keepers of Fresno, CA is proud to provide senior care services to:
Clovis, Coarsegold, Fresno, Friant, Fowler, Kerman, Modesto, North Fork, Oakhurst, Reedley, Sanger, Selma, and Shaver Lake, CA
2224 N Fine Ave #101, Fresno, CA 93727
Trusted In Home Care For Seniors in Fresno, CA and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and senior care services to support independent senior living at home in Fresno and the surrounding areas in California
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers of Fresno, CA
A Care Coordinator will connect with you shortly; For Immediate assistance, please call (559) 365-6440.